Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Father and Son in Hell Chapter 2

Update: Clever Year (who did Kranke) and Chris just informed me of an uncensored (light censor) version (yes I don't frequent the boards), so I will redo Chapters 1 and 2. Unfortunately this means another delay. I don't really know how long I might take though, maybe a couple of days or so?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current progress: 16/16

ETA: this coming weekend

PS. Any kind of redrawing takes a lot of time because it is very tedious. I try to avoid doing so, but sometimes it's unavoidable because there's no space to squeeze in a translation.

PPS. Just be patient.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! , not everyone is very fond o Tagames works, but his artwork is awesome!

    ReplyDelete