Friday, April 25, 2014

Father and Son in Hell Chapter 1

Okay I've been requested to translate this specially. I know I've sort of stopped translating totally, but I thought I'd just make an exception for this. Here's the first 16 pages of Chapter 1.

Unfortunately I'm terribly occupied again this time of the year so for the next 2 weeks I won't be able to do anything, so work on chapter 2 can only start after that.

For those who don't know, Father and Son in Hell is the 2nd (and last) part of a series, the first of which is titled A Boy in Hell. I also contributed to the translation for that, although someone else typeset and released it, and I don't have the link right now. You can check out this site if you want to read it though.

And finally here is the link.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this! Can't wait to see the rest. SOOO hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I found this today on ExHentai, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I never thought I would see the day this title get would be translated; and yet here it is. Thank you very much for taking your time on this. I really appreciate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome scanlation! Especially you didn't do a literal translation, but tried to make it as natural as possible. Though it's kinda funny how a feudal lord would say, "Oi"...^^

    I do have one change to suggest on page 11, where the feudal lord said, "If your father can't get off, his balls will be crushed!" I feel that since he was talking to Yasaburou, it should be "If you can't get your father off, his balls will be crushed!"

    Also, your scans a little blurry compare to the RAW I have... If you want "better" scans, (though it's still censored...) you can contact me.

    Aniki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I would be grateful if you could send me a link to my email (look in my profile), since I don't know how to contact you. Although I got the original scans from Woody, maybe it's the compression after editing. In any case I always save my psd files so I can replace the background image anytime and it won't take long.

      For pg 11, thanks for the correction. I forgot about the ikaseru, which would make your translation correct. I guess I had simply read it as iku koto ga dekinakattara. I will change it as soon as I can get a less blurry version.

      Anyway to the rest, thanks for the support. I'm starting Chap 2 now.

      Delete