Monday, May 19, 2014

Father and Son in Hell Chapters 1 and 2 uncensored

I guess it didn't take too long to transfer all the words from one psd file to the other. Here are the first two chapters of FaSiH. I took the liberty of adding a cover page since the one in the tankoubon overlapped with that of A Boy in Hell.

I understand that in the tankoubon the story's not split into chapters, but since I don't think anybody would want to wait till I was finished with the whole thing, I've decided to continue to translate chapter by chapter. It's also more manageable I think and less daunting than if I were to try to do the whole thing at once.

4 comments:

  1. And here I thought I was going to get some work done today....*unzip* thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this! I shall now blame you for todays procastinations :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shota in Gengoroh Gatame's works is lovable! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this translation! Can't wait to read the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete