Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fantasy Box 3-6 Version 2

So just a heads up, there's a V2 coming, mostly because a helpful reader has updated my lousy versions of Fantasy Box 3 and 4 with higher quality versions, and surprisingly, it included the Japanese raw of Fantasy Box 4 too. I read through the Chinese and Japanese, and I decided to redo some of the words, so yeah... like I said translating a translation is just terrible, so much flavor is lost through two translations.

Also I had forgotten to translate the afterword of Fantasy Box 6. Not a terrible mistake, but it's not nice to have this glaring omission.

As of now I'm left with about 10 more pages of Fantasy Box 4 to do, so yeah, expect the new version in a couple of days.

If you do have the Japanese raw for Zen (前), please do let me know asap!! Thanks!

I've put them into one file for easier downloading. Please find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment